Veja V-12 B-Mesh Sneaker in White Emeraude LAST PAIR SIZE 41Veja
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Leather and nubuck sections
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.