Coconut Beauty OilUnder Aurora
A light hair or body oil made with coconut oil, calendula, lavender, and tea tree. It is 100% natural and made with soothing & healing plant botanicals. Great for all skin types but specifically helps to soothe dry, itchy, sunburned, or irritated skin. Makes a wonderful oil to use on legs after shaving. Spray on to skin and gently rub in. It also makes a great oil for the nails and hair.
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil, infused calendula, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil
++ 20 ways to use Under Aurora's Coconut Oil Spray ++
1. After the shower as a body moisturizer
2. To soothe rashes or other irritations
3. Put a small amount on your hands and run through
hair to tame fly-aways
4. Apply to hair and scalp 15 minutes before showering
as a conditioning treatment
5. To help soothe psoriasis or eczema
6. To help heal sunburn. Apply 1-2 days after getting burned.
Under Aurora’s Balancing Toner with healing aloe and lavender
can be applied immediately after getting sunburned.
7. To help soothe skin after shaving
8. Or use it in place of shaving cream
9. Use it as a beard oil
10. Rub into scalp to help with itch and stimulate hair growth
11. Use it as a massage oil
12. Use it as an underarm deodorant
13. Use it to help treat acne on the body or face
14. Help to soothe the itch of chicken pox or poison ivy
15. Use it to help soften feet and cracked heels
16. To help treat bug bites
17. Use as a make-up remover
18. Apply to temples before bedtime to promote sleep
19. Use it to help fade stretch marks
20. Makes an excellent oil for nails and cuticles
As with all products containing essential oils, check with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or nursing.