Golden Hour Sunset Incense ConesP.F. Candle Co
These incense cones are packed in custom-printed recyclable chipboard matchboxes inspired by California scenery and contains 30 incense cones.
Ingredients: This charcoal-based incense is hand-dipped in P.F.'s Los Angeles studio using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
Duration: 30 cones per box. Approx. 25 minute burn-time per cone, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Size: 5.25" in width and 3" in height
HOW TO USE
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.