Swell Sunset Incense ConesP.F. Candle Co
These incense cones are packed in custom-printed recyclable chipboard matchboxes inspired by California scenery and contains 30 incense cones.
Scent Description 12pm. Salty skin, steady tides, endless afternoons in the hot summer sun. Vibrant, juicy, aquatic. Black currant, tuberose, and sea moss.
Ingredients: This charcoal-based incense is hand-dipped in P.F.'s Los Angeles studio using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
Duration: 30 cones per box. Approx. 25 minute burn-time per cone, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Size: 5.25" in width and 3" in height
HOW TO USE
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.