Woven Sandal in Natural LeatherMohinders
These woven leather sandals are easy, lightweight, and made to travel with you for years to come.
This is Mohinders' newest shoe design; it blends heirloom master shoemaking techniques from Athani, India with a minimalist silhouette.
Every pair is dyed by hand in a simple process using water + iron. The myrobalan in our leather reacts with iron for a colorfast black, which won’t rub off on your feet or fade over time. Iron-dyed shoes can be easily re-conditioned at home to restore the deepest black; some natural variation in color tone is to be expected.
- Natural iron-dye process: nothing synthetic, no hard-to-pronounce chemicals
- Colorfast black won’t rub off on feet
- Full-grain water buffalo leather molds to your feet over time for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed
- Soft leather lining
- Stacked leather midsole
- Durable, grippy crepe rubber sole
- Styles with a back are great for long days of exploring
- Slides fit true to size, take your normal shoe size.
- If you are normally a half size, take one size up. For example, if you’re normally a 9.5, order a 10.
- Once you put a few miles on them the toe box and footbed will mold to your foot for the perfect fit.